RE: ADMIN: Tech help request: My blog has been hijacked. How do Ifix this?

Subject: RE: ADMIN: Tech help request: My blog has been hijacked. How do Ifix this?
From: "Gordon McLean" <Gordon -dot- McLean -at- GrahamTechnology -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 07:35:49 -0000

I'd suggest that the existing set of posting rules need amendment, or if you
will be 'enforcing' these consistently, certainly a period of grace.

http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/techwhirllist/welcomemessagemm.html#rules

For those who have forgotten them, I certainly had.

In fact, this very reply probably shouldn't make it to the list, should it?
;-)

Not stirring trouble, and apologies to Michelle who was just doing her job
(and hello!), but maybe it would be better to relax the rules somewhat?
After all, if a 14 year old mailing list can't maintain itself then, well,
shame on us!

Gordon