Re: ADMIN: Tech help request: My blog has been hijacked. How do Ifix this?

Subject: Re: ADMIN: Tech help request: My blog has been hijacked. How do Ifix this?
From: "Fred Ridder" <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 11:48:40 -0500

And for that matter, is our newly proclaimed moderator a
true moderator, with powers to edit and/or delete postings
and to lock threads? Or is she really performing the admin
role of pointing us all in the right direction and suspending
posting privileges if we do not comply? Historically, this list
has adhered to the definition of an unmoderated list, with
the admin only taking action if things get particularly unruly
or uncivil.

From: "John Cook" <john -dot- cook -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Michelle Anderson" <admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
CC: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 10:16:25 -0600

On 2/5/07, Michelle Anderson <admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com> wrote:
Sincerely-
List Moderator

In other news, there is a new list moderator.

Would you like to introduce yourself?
--
John Cook
Technical Writer / Help Author

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com -dot-
or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/docudoc%40hotmail.com

Valentine?s Day -- Shop for gifts that spell L-O-V-E at MSN Shopping http://shopping.msn.com/content/shp/?ctId=8323,ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24095&tcode=wlmtagline