RE: Upping the usability of our site/Usability curriculums

Subject: RE: Upping the usability of our site/Usability curriculums
From: "Poornima" <nimapaddy -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "'Gregory P Sweet'" <gps03 -at- health -dot- state -dot- ny -dot- us>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 10:16:07 -0800

Human Factors International (HFI) offers both scheduled and on-demand onsite
training and certification for usability professionals. Details are on their
website: http://www.humanfactors.com/home/usability.asp.

The Nielsen Norman Group also has a variety of workshops on usability:
http://www.nngroup.com/services/workshops/.

Regards,
~Poornima