RE: Use of Tables

Subject: RE: Use of Tables
From: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: "'Dan Goldstein'" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:40:38 -0500

Better yet, tell them to use something, anything other than a tired, bloated
word processing program. Use something like In Design or FrameMaker
instead.

Al

Dan Goldstein wrote:

Tell 'em to make sideheads with a style that uses a frame.

> [...]

Al Geist
Technical Writing, Help, Marketing Collateral, Web Design and Award Winning
Videos
Voice/Msg: 802-658-3140
Cell: 802-578-3964
E-mail: al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com
office and beautiful note cards for all occasions.)