Re: (no subject)

Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: Nauman <naumansohail -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Jennita Catherine" <jennita -at- noida -dot- interrasystems -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 17:10:47 +0500

Well Jennita, in my opinion you shoudl try Styles to map with your content
so that they are not disturbed whenever you start working on them. The
styles very well define the paragraph formatting to adjust in your help
content. Robohelp allows you to define a specific style sheet for a help
project so that it is not disturbed with external formatting once the
project is assigned the respective style sheet.Define your custom styles for
graphics, bullets, lists, heading etc....

Hope this works.

Nauman.
Technical Writer.

On 1/25/07, Jennita Catherine <jennita -at- noida -dot- interrasystems -dot- com> wrote:

When I am working with RoboHelp X5 for the Online Help manual that I am
creating, the images are haywire and also the bullet points. I am not
able to change the settings in any way. I also reinstalled the tool once
again but no use. Please tell me what to do.

Regards,
Jenny

printed documentation. Features include single source authoring, team
authoring,

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as naumansohail -at- gmail -dot- com -dot-
or visit
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/naumansohail%40gmail.com

Regards,
Nauman.