RE: RoboHelp 6

Subject: RE: RoboHelp 6
From: "Fred Ridder" <docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 09:32:31 -0500

Adobe has typically has a 90-day upgrade policy. If you buy the current
version of most Adobe products and a new version is released within
90 days they typically allow you to upgrade to the new version at no
charge. This policy has been necessary because Adobe has historically
been completely closed-mouthed about upcoming updates, never
announcing them until the product is literally ready to ship. But since
they broke that policy with RoboHelp, perhaps they also changed the
upgrade policy? But it's certainly worth asking about, I'd say.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder
Intel
Parsippany, NJ

From: "Cardimon,Craig" <ccardimon -at- M-S-G -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Subject: RoboHelp 6
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 09:16:21 -0500

Given that my company only just bought RoboHelp X5 for me, I doubt they
are going to plunk down the serious money for the RoboHelp 6 right away.
I wouldn't ask them to, anyway. Perhaps I will work up the courage to
ask them for RoboHelp 6.1 whenever it is released.

-- Craig

Get Hilary Duff?s homepage with her photos, music, and more. http://www.live.com/?addtemplate=hilary&ocid=T001MSN30A0701