Fwd: Scrubbing Word fiiles was electronic submission

Subject: Fwd: Scrubbing Word fiiles was electronic submission
From: Linda Stark <lindstark -at- cox -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 10:30:06 -0600

Hi all.

I've been catching up on my list messages and saw the discussion about hidden data in Word files.

One of our STC chapter members reviewed software called "Remove Hidden Data" for our August/September newsletter. The link to the application is: <http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx? FamilyId=144E54ED-D43E-42CA-BC7B-5446D34E5360&displaylang=en>

The link to the article is <http://www.stc-ok.org/newsletters.htm> It's in the August/September 2006 newsletter. It apparently works with versions of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.

I think all the federal RFP submissions I've ever worked on (and there were many) have required files be sent in Word and Excel format. Ditto for state RFPs.

-Linda

Linda S. Stark
Stark Clarity, LLC
405.759.3974 / 405.410.8520