RE: FRIDAY FUN: Snow day!

Subject: RE: FRIDAY FUN: Snow day!
From: Lori Olcott <lori_olcott -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 16:17:47 -0800 (PST)

Man 1: I don't understand you Jews. Your people have put up with so much
throughout history. Slavery during Biblical times, persecution and exile
in the Middle Ages, the Inquisition in the Renaissance, the Holocaust -
just one atrocity after another. And yet your people are still known for
your sense of humor. I just don't get it.
Man 2: How do you think we got through all those atrocities?

</joke>