Re: 5 Users in a Room

Subject: Re: 5 Users in a Room
From: "Kevin Amery" <kevindamery -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "John Rosberg" <jrosberg -at- interwoven -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 09:38:56 -0500

"What can we do to help you use our product?"

Remember that, as far as the users are concerned, the manuals, help, etc.
are secondary. They're concerned with using the product, and the
documentation is just there to help them do that.

--
Until next time...

Kevin Amery

On 11/13/06, John Rosberg <jrosberg -at- interwoven -dot- com> wrote:

"What's the one thing we could do to increase the usefulness of our
documentation and help?"