RE: I'm sticking with WinHelp (was Re: WinHelp on Vista - ausefullink)

Subject: RE: I'm sticking with WinHelp (was Re: WinHelp on Vista - ausefullink)
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 14:11:18 -0400

(Someone asked me off-list why I mentioned our office phone system in
this thread.)
----------------------------------

Phone Guy: Well, I think that covers all of your new phone functions.
Any questions?

Me: How do I program speed-dial numbers into my personal extension?

Phone Guy: You don't need that function. With the new system, you can
access a central directory of speed-dial numbers that your administrator
sets up. You can access it from any extension!

Me: Yeah, but what if I want to have some private speed-dial numbers
that I don't want everyone to have access to?

Phone Guy: You don't need that function.

At that point, I didn't ROTF, but I was definitely LOL. And it wasn't
even Friday...

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.