Re: A question about evaluations

Subject: Re: A question about evaluations
From: "Suzanne Chiles" <suzchiles -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Brian Gordon" <elasticsoul2003 -at- yahoo -dot- ca>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:50:44 -0700

The best evaluation system I ever worked under was when I was with IBM. Each
year, I would meet with my manager and we would, together, set out the
criteria that would be used at the end of the year for my annual review. For
the entire year, I knew exactly how and on what I would be evaluated.

It's the only time I ever felt the process was fair to the employee.

Suzanne

--
Suzanne Chiles
suzchiles -at- gmail -dot- com