RE: Fun Word TOC question?

Subject: RE: Fun Word TOC question?
From: "Mike Schmidt" <mschmidt -at- weathercentral -dot- tv>
To: "Geoff Hart" <ghart -at- videotron -dot- ca>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 08:41:05 -0500

I agree with Diana. In Ventura, at least, you can put index markers in
the text, and make them say anything you want them to say. Run an index
(in both languages if you like) and just position it at the front of the
manual.

I do that with a few things where I want an alphabetical TOC instead of
it being arranged by page numbers (the way the regular TOC is
generated).