RE: Word 2002 to Acrobat 7.08-links

Subject: RE: Word 2002 to Acrobat 7.08-links
From: "Karen Murri" <kmurri -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: "'Kirk Turner'" <royj -at- alltel -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 08:25:49 -0500

The problem is - probably - with how Word handles hyperlinks. If you're
working off of a server, Word automatically uses the entire server address
for the hyperlinks. If you aren't connected to your server, it can't find
the links.

To be safe, move your Word doc along with any documents you intend to create
relational links to, to your hard drive and then create the hyperlinks. When
you PDF it from there, it should work.

Good luck.

-Karen