Multiple Item Copy Software Recommendations?

Subject: Multiple Item Copy Software Recommendations?
From: "Lisa Dugger" <saveena -dot- kitten -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "List,Techwriter" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 09:48:58 -0500

Dear Techwhirlers,

About 2 years ago, I was introduced to a software called Pastelister.
Personnally, I thought it was pretty good. I usually got the item I
needed and my PC didn't crash. Unfortunately, my coworkers hated it
and had constant troubles with it. I don't have any software similar
to this at my current job and I am interested in finding a new
software that will be able to take multiple copies of data strings and
past it as data into Word, Excel, or Access.

Any suggestions?

--
~ Lisa
If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. - Katharine Hepburn