Re: Anybody know how to use Snag It 32 to edit images?

Subject: Re: Anybody know how to use Snag It 32 to edit images?
From: Geoff Lane <geoff -at- gjctech -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 18:04:32 +0100

On Tuesday, August 1, 2006, Henry J. Wicko II wrote;

> I am on Snag It 4.01.

> I need to blend in a screen shot that has "debug" on it in the title bar.
> My work around was to group a text box wover it in Word and paste it in my
> document, whick worked.

> My edit search in 4.01 shows notthing of painting images or adding text
> boxes or anything like that. I am used to Photoshop and I heard that SnagIt
> was a low key version if it.

> I think I need a different version from our IT Help Desk if other people can
> edit images in it. None of my menus show any editing capabilities.
---

Ah, 4.01, that's before I joined the band of SnagIt users!

FWIW, I tend to capture in SnagIt and immediately transfer the shot to
PaintShop Pro almost instinctively. Both PSP and PhotoShop can do what
you want in seconds. BTW, I can't find a way in SnagIt 6 to overlay
onto a screen shot - but then I've always had a raster editor to hand.

HTH,

--
Geoff