RE: Configuring Context-Sensitive RoboHelp with a Web Based JavaApplication

Subject: RE: Configuring Context-Sensitive RoboHelp with a Web Based JavaApplication
From: "Sam Stuhlman" <Sam -dot- Stuhlman -at- w7optics -dot- com>
To: "Anthony" <italian_scribbles -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 09:24:16 -0400

I use RoboHelp to produce help for our Java application. I "compile" the
help using RoboHelp, which creates the Java Help components, including
an XML map file. I create a jar file from all the files that Robo puts
into the JavaHelp folder.

The programmers use something called HelpBroker to call the help from an
event (button push). The software looks at the map file and finds the
HTM file.

Hope that helps. I don't know much about the programming side, but I can
get more information if you give me specific questions.

Sam