ADMIN Re: A digest that consists of subject headings

Subject: ADMIN Re: A digest that consists of subject headings
From: "Lisa M. Bronson" <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: "Ronald Schwarz" <RSchwarz -at- cosmocom -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:05:52 -0500

Hi Ronald,

You can do this yourself by changing from MIME digest to plain digest.

To do so, visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l and enter
your email address and password. (If you don't know your password and don't
have a copy of your monthly password reminder email, type in your email
address and click the Remind button. Once you are logged in, scroll down to
the selection for MIME or plain digest, and choose plain.

If you have any questions, please send me a message off-list. This type of
administrative question should always be sent to me, not to the list.

Warm regards,
Lisa B.

On 7/27/06, Ronald Schwarz <RSchwarz -at- cosmocom -dot- com> wrote:

Can we go back to having a digest consisting of a list of subject
headings followed by a sequence of full texts? I find it very
inconvenient to open zipped files before deciding if a topic is useful
to me.

Ronald Schwarz

Senior Technical Writer

CosmoCom, Inc.
121 Broad Hollow Road
Melville, NY 11747 USA
Phone: +1 (631) 940-4320
Fax: +1 (631) 574-3161
EMAIL: RSchwarz -at- cosmocom -dot- com

Doc-To-Help includes a one-click RoboHelp project converter. It's that
easy. Watch the demo at http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-
or visit
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/lisa%40techwr-l.com