Problem printing a numbered list from Webworks .chm file to an HP Laserjet 8150 Printer

Subject: Problem printing a numbered list from Webworks .chm file to an HP Laserjet 8150 Printer
From: "Dan Mohler" <Dan -dot- Mohler -at- philips -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 09:42:56 -0700

I'm experiencing a printing problem when I print the generated .chm
files from Webworks on my HP Laserjet 8150 printer. When there's a
numbered list (1-9), it doesn't leave a space after the number, but
inserts spaces in the middle of the first or second word following the
number (for example, 1.Cl ick on the icon....). The Help file prints
fine on our Minolta printer. Is this a known issue with printing from a
Webworks .chm file to HP 8150 printers? Is there any fix?

Thanks,

Dan