RE: SharePoint administration

Subject: RE: SharePoint administration
From: "Claire Conant" <Claire -dot- Conant -at- Digeo -dot- com>
To: "List,Techwriter" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:50:48 -0700

Thank you everyone for your responses. I appreciate the input and I will
keep this handy and for those that said I could respond to them
directly, offlist, I may do that. Thank you.

I feel that management is supportive of my concern not to be set up to
fail, so to speak. Hopefully, that confidence is not mistaken. It seems
as if they are allocating enough existing resources to support the
project, and outsourcing when necessary for additional help. The
majority of content management work will be spread through designated
content owners within the company. At least that is the plan today.

We'll see what the prez says when he sees our recommendations.

Thanks again.