Re: Tech writing education in the UK?

Subject: Re: Tech writing education in the UK?
From: "Henry J. Wicko II" <henry -dot- wicko -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "John Cornellier" <jcornellier -at- abingdon -dot- oilfield -dot- slb -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:42:52 -0400

John,

STC has an academic database of institutions offering technical
communication programs both nationally and internationally. Specify your
search criteria and hopefully find some links. I chose "all" and
"international" and on page one of four I saw two UK institutions listed and
did not look any further.

Additionally, you can look up distance learning too in case you didn't find
a program of interest to you.

Here is the link. (I was logged in as a member when I pulled it up, so if
it does not work let me know)

http://www.stc.org/edu/academicDatabase01.asp

Good luck in your search.

On 7/12/06, John Cornellier <jcornellier -at- abingdon -dot- oilfield -dot- slb -dot- com> wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone have a list of higher education institutions offering tech
writing in the UK?

I'm a doc manager at a large corporation, & I'm interested in university
relations.

John Cornellier

Doc-To-Help includes a one-click RoboHelp project converter. It's that
easy. Watch the demo at http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as henry -dot- wicko -at- gmail -dot- com -dot-
or visit
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/henry.wicko%40gmail.com