Type of Resume

Subject: Type of Resume
From: "Deborah Kluge" <dkluge -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 05:53:54 -0400

Hello All,

I'm helping a friend with his resume, and am trying to find an old thread that discusses a type of functional (I think) resume with a one-letter name, but I can't recall the letter. Does anyone remember this? Something like a Q resume or some such letter. I've tried searching the archives but no luck.

Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Deborah

Deborah L. Kluge dkluge -at- comcast -dot- net
Proposal Writing & Government Contracting
International Technical Assistance
http://www.proposalwriter.com