RE: gaining control of a dysfunctional environment?

Subject: RE: gaining control of a dysfunctional environment?
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:45:12 -0400

Dear Tired,

First of all, you're *not* useless -- none of us is. But most of us are
tired (the ones with kids, anyway), and most of us have been where you
are, at least once.

As a tech writer, I never "impose structure and processes" on anyone.
First, I ask a lot of polite questions. Then, if I see a way to do
things better, I offer ideas -- either in writing or in graphics (such
as flow charts ), depending on the audience. A good tech writer sees a
potential for structure where others don't.

But me, I'm just an amateur. Check out Sensei Posada:

http://tinyurl.com/r3fh3

http://tinyurl.com/6ueo2

It can be done. But if it can't be done where you are, and you care,
then you need to find a company that deserves you.

-- Dan Goldstein

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.