Re: Modularization of Documentation

Subject: Re: Modularization of Documentation
From: Tony Markos <ajmarkos -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Bill Swallow <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 08:53:20 -0700 (PDT)

You found 6 books on how to modularize docs? My
research found only one book - and it only showed what
modularized docs should look like. It did not discuss
the important thing - the analysis approach involved.

Are these books like all the books on structured
writing that shout "Ya gotta have structure", without
giving any specifics as how to structure?

I can write "ya gotta cure cancer", that don't mean
anything.

Please tell me the titles of books that give specific
steps of the analysis involved. Please, no "Ya gotta
modularize" bookss. I have no time to hee-haw around.

Thanks,

Tony

http://mail.yahoo.com