Re: RoboHelp X5: TOC, Index, Glossary missing

Subject: Re: RoboHelp X5: TOC, Index, Glossary missing
From: rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com
To: Bob Elston <belston -at- Compusearch -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 20:51:58 -0400

Hi Bob

The simple fact that things run fine on your end before you hand it
off to the developers should be your first clue that you have probably
done things right and the problem lies elsewhere. ;)

Sounds like the developers are lnking to one of the topic pages inside
WebHelp without calling the surrounding frameset that provides the
main toolbar and navigation pane.

Cheers... Rick :)