RoboHelp X5: TOC, Index, Glossary missing

Subject: RoboHelp X5: TOC, Index, Glossary missing
From: "Bob Elston" <belston -at- Compusearch -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 10:15:07 -0400

When I generate my Help file and view results, it looks fine. But when
Help is retrieved from our company's web-based program, the TOC, Index,
Glossary and navigation buttons do not appear. The Windows option on the
RoboHelp's Edit menu is grayed out so that I can't see if those features
are checked.

The second problem I'm having may or may not be related to the first.
Help topics not in the top-level folder do not display when. Topics that
I organized by user type into separate folders do not display. Topics
can't be found. I don't know if the developer did something wrong or
there's a problem in my RoboHelp file.

Any help resolving these issues would slow down my aging process.
Thanks.

Bob Elston
Technical Writer
Compusearch Software Systems, Inc.
(o) 703.481.3699, x351
(c) 703.300.4489
(f) 703.481.3442
22685 Holiday Park Drive, Suite 40
Dulles, VA 20166
belston -at- compusearch -dot- com <mailto:belston -at- compusearch -dot- com> ;
www.compusearch.com <http://www.compusearch.com>