RE: in order to - and localization

Subject: RE: in order to - and localization
From: "Joe Malin" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>
To: "Mary Dulin" <Mary -dot- Dulin -at- writestuff -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 09:44:05 -0700

Hmmm.

For most European languages and their derivatives, I see no difference
between the two. A translator who doesn't understand what "To change the
color" is hard to imagine. I exclude Finnish and Hungarian from this.

Someone else will have to comment about CJVK and the Indian languages.

Can you explain the context in which your coworker was taught this? I'm
curious.

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.