sign of good times?

Subject: sign of good times?
From: Peter <pnewman1 -at- optonline -dot- net>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 21:29:07 -0400

Someone I know has been contracting through an agency for one company, for
about 18 months. Last January, in the middle of her contract, her manager
called her in, while complimenting her work gave her an unrequested increase
in her daily rate. Last week several contractors were told they had been
working very hard and were given two days off, with full pay.
I have never heard of this happening. Has anyone else had a similar
experience?

_____
Peter