RE: Search Engine Rankings

Subject: RE: Search Engine Rankings
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 17:06:14 -0400

Of 86,900,000 hits in Google for "technical editing," I come up 28th on the
list. I assure you, and Bank of America can assure you as well, that this
"ranking" does not pass the reality test. I look at my site's stats and
there's just not the traffic on it to justify such a ranking.

Bonnie Granat
http://www.GranatEdit.com