Re: Search Engine Rankings

Subject: Re: Search Engine Rankings
From: Peter Lewicke <plewicke -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: David Loveless <daveloveless -at- gmail -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 12:50:01 -0700 (PDT)

I don't claim to be an expert in SEO, but different
search engines rank sites in different ways. The only
way that I know works for getting a high listing is to
have something that is extremely obscure, so that your
site will be one of very few that will use that word,
but that doesn't help, because very few people will
search using that term.

http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/plewicke%40yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com