RE: Process Overview Examples

Subject: RE: Process Overview Examples
From: "Loren R. Elks" <lelks -at- exstream -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 11:32:45 -0400

We have a set of standards (our dept handbook) that we use when created new training materials and documentation in our department. This book details the styles, etc. Does anyone have an example of a list of eLearning standards that I could follow as a guide?

Loren Elks

 "The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing." - John Powell