RE: Word: can't fix strange paper size

Subject: RE: Word: can't fix strange paper size
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:52:49 -0400

Hi Linda,

Laurel's right. I would only add that the first thing about Word that
you should learn is the standard use of templates and styles. I
recommend Suzanne Barnhill's "Creating a Template: The Basics," which
you can find at http://tinyurl.com/gksg2. Its subsequent articles
include a chapter on your current bane, paper size.

As Suzanne writes, "it is usually a good idea to leave Normal.dot
alone... and make a custom template for each specific task you routinely
do."

-- Dan Goldstein

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.