Low Cost of Living (Was: Questions on the Business End of Things)

Subject: Low Cost of Living (Was: Questions on the Business End of Things)
From: arroxaneullman -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:22:52 -0400

The same goes for Las Cruces, NM (and surrounding communities). A single adult can live quite comfortably off 20k. It's becoming a nice retirement community. My parents hope to buy a slab of desert and live in that area when they retire (if they ever do). Personally, I'd rather pay a little more and live where there are trees, rivers, lakes, and maybe an ocean (although Dallas lacks the latter).

Getting back to TW... my lifetime goal is to continue writing in my golden (and platinum) years from the middle of the woods or a forest on/near a mountain. (Anyone got a mountain for sale?)

So, are any of you living this lifestyle already and want to make us jealous?

:)
Arroxane, who's allergic to sagebrush