Re: Questions on the Business End of Things

Subject: Re: Questions on the Business End of Things
From: "Tara Charter" <tara -dot- charter -at- physiciansmutual -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:03:13 -0500

> Of course, you're faced with the same cost of living problem in NYC that you
> would face in Silicon Valley. Market rate for a nothing-special 1BR
> apartment in my Manhattan neighborhood is around $2K/month.

Wow! You can get an excellent 3-5 bedroom house in a great neighborhood in Omaha, NE for $1K - $1.5K/month.

But your salary will be half what you could get on the East or West coat.

This message and any attachments are confidential, may contain privileged
information, and are intended solely for the recipient named above.
If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for
delivery to the named recipient, you are notified that any review,
distribution, dissemination or copying is prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, you should notify the sender by return
email and delete the message from your computer system.