RE: [Query] The Future of Macromedia/Adobe RoboHelp

Subject: RE: [Query] The Future of Macromedia/Adobe RoboHelp
From: "Karen L. Zorn" <k -dot- zorn -at- zorntech -dot- com>
To: "'T.W. Smith'" <techwordsmith -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:45:23 -0700

I asked Mike Hamilton "what about FrameMaker support?" The answer, "we'll be
introducing it at WinWriters and the STC Conference, April and May."

>From the demo and other things he said at our chapter meeting, it looks very
exciting. They've observed how folks worked with RH and heard and took note
of the complaints. Looks like they've solved a lot of those problems with
the first release. At this point in time, they're offering a Flare upgrade
from *any* version of RH for $499. I asked for him ot qualify that statement
since my RH is a 1998 edition, and he reiterated "any".

Karen L. Zorn
Zorn Technologies, Inc.
Mesa, AZ