Re: Regarding editing course

Subject: Re: Regarding editing course
From: "Rachna Ganguli" <rachna -dot- ganguli -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Pragya Gupta" <pragya -dot- gupta -at- smartchiponline -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 17:01:13 +0530

Hi Bonnie

Thanks a lot for that link. Many of us would benefit. It isn't April 2
but we do "celebrate" Fools Day on April 1st ;-)

I am going to stick my neck out on this thread - I don't want to flame
anyone, but it has to be said.

Some of us also need some more basics of English, grammar, netiquette,
when to back off gracefully, and not to use SMS jargon on mailing
lists, how to control inadvertent display of attitude, .... editing is
quite a dream on the very distant horizon.

Sorry to have offended any of you,
Rachna

--
Rachna Ganguli