RE: Annoying MS Word Table Sizing Issue

Subject: RE: Annoying MS Word Table Sizing Issue
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 13:34:03 -0500

I apologize for being so dense, but what *table-sizing* coding is left
when you convert to text? Sure, the paragraph and character formatting
is unchanged, but you can fix that by properly applying paragraph and
character styles. I would try converting to text first, before you sic
PureText on it.

-- Dan Goldstein

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.