Re: IE 7 and .chms

Subject: Re: IE 7 and .chms
From: "A" <aurora -at- identicloak -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:22:40 -0500 (EST)

Just personally and speaking for no-one but myself and meaning no
offense to anyone or anything, I think you'd do your customers a great
service by doing precisely that -- telling them that they can't use IE
7.

Think of how much more secure their machines would be. Think of all
the malware and spyware they'd avoid. Think of the all the time you'd
save the IT folks. Think of the time you'd save the users -- both in
security measures and in downtime due to cleanup. Think of the ease of
mind you'd have knowing the stream of IE patches that keep occuring
wouldn't affect you or your customers.

Again, nothing negative from me -- I'd look at it as a huge
opportunity to recommend a safer, more standards-compliant browser.

How long can you afford to wait for Microsoft to get it right?

A.u.r.o.r.a
Yes this is a humor site! Better than animal porn!
---- www.adventuresindefecation.com ----
Bathroom humor for everyone! Not approved by official people!