Design Notes "More Info" tab crteria sometimes not showing up in the Extended File View

Subject: Design Notes "More Info" tab crteria sometimes not showing up in the Extended File View
From: "Jennifer C. Bennett" <fritillary -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 14:02:43 -0600

Hello,

This is an e-mail I recently sent to Macromedia/Adobe support, but I thought that maybe someone here might be able to help me. I am using Dreamweaver 2004 MX on Windows XP Pro with Service Pack 2.

-----
I am finding that in the Extended File View, some of my Design Note "More Infor" tab criteria are not showing up in this view.

However, many (most) ARE showing up in this view.

I do have content in each of the non-showing up .HTM files' Design Notes.

I use the Extended File View along with the Design Notes' "More info" tab extensively so that I can have a "bird's eye view" of the status of all of my .HTM files and so I can easily report on the progress of all of these files to my supervisors (I am an offsite technical writer, working out of my home in Illinois, for a company in Maryland).

I did post an inquiry on the Dreamweaver Forums, but no one has responded.
-----

Please let me know if you have any insights.

Thanks!

Jennifer