Re: The more you know, the less you know you know

Subject: Re: The more you know, the less you know you know
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "John Posada" <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "List,Techwriter" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:51:39 -0800

So let me get this straight. You have determined that
documenting this portal the way you think it should be
done is going to take five years, you have communicated
this to your client, the client is ok with it, is not pressuring
you to work faster or dumb down the documentation to
reduce its cost *and* they've just upped your rate by
$12.00? And this is bothering you?

Have you considered psychiatric help? I've heard there
are people who can't handle success, you might be one
of them... :)

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Posada" <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>

This doesn't seem to bother anyone...except me.