RE: Smart answers and useful answers

Subject: RE: Smart answers and useful answers
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 08:56:23 -0500

Good questions, Bonnie! But yeah, it was a three-person conversation
within a small area. The second salesperson was indisputably correcting
the first salesperson's terminology. He was looking right at *me* while
he was correcting the first guy, and he waited until I started to turn
away before delivering the punchline.

The second salesperson mistakenly thought that his job is to be the
smartest person in the room. But his real job is exactly like mine: to
communicate effectively with his target audience.

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.