Re: Slashes in abbreviations

Subject: Re: Slashes in abbreviations
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 09:40:09 -0800

In situations like this, my advice is pick one you like and then stick with it. In your particular situation, it appears that your company president has already done this, and unless you have been specifically invited to present reasons why it's
wrong, my advice to you would be to get with the program
and save your energy for a more important battle.

Gene Kim-Eng