interleaf crash course

Subject: interleaf crash course
From: Sean Hower <hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:37:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all.

I've got a set of documents in Interlead 6 that need to be updated. Each doc has a TOC and index. I need to get PDFs

1. How do I update the TOC to include the new content? I've followed the directions in the Help for syncing but it doesn't seem to be working.

2. Same question for the Index.

3. How do I get PDFs out of these?

I have absolutely no experience with this software, but I do have Frame, Word, and OOo experience. Tips? Help?

Thanks.

Sean Hower - tech writer
http://hokum.freehomepage.com

Create your own web site for FREE at http://www.freehomepage.com