RE: Competitors to AuthorIt?

Subject: RE: Competitors to AuthorIt?
From: "Martinek, Carla" <CMartinek -at- zebra -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 06:36:35 -0500

Mandy -

You may want to check out XMetal.

I've used trial versions of both XMetal and AuthorIt, and I felt more
comfortable using Xmetal. XMetal (with DITA) paired with Idiom's
content database was a very nice solution, especially if you have (or
will have) translation needs.

http://www.xmetal.com
http://www.idiominc.com/

-Carla
cmartinek -at- zebra -dot- com

- CONFIDENTIAL-
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com