RoboHelp 9.1 - Upgradable to X5? Flare?

Subject: RoboHelp 9.1 - Upgradable to X5? Flare?
From: "Jennifer C. Bennett" <fritillary -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 09:37:00 -0500

Hello,

I have an old copy of RoboHelp 9.1. I was wondering if it was possible to upgrade this to X5, or if it is known if it would be upgradeable to Flare when it comes out.

Also, what are the benefits of upgrading? What features does X5 have that 9.1 doesn't? What kinds of conditions would need to exist to make upgrading to X5 worth the money?

How many versions of RoboHelp came out between 9.1 and X5?

Thanks!

Jennifer

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com