ADMIN Re: Remember discussing the importance of FOSS?

Subject: ADMIN Re: Remember discussing the importance of FOSS?
From: Lisa Bronson <lisa -dot- infocus -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 11:59:30 -0500

I have said it before, but need to say it again. If you are posting
information about an article published elsewhere, DO NOT quote the
entire article in your message. Include the article title and/or a
teaser, and leave it at that.

Your posts are your responsibility, and that includes copyright infringement.

Lisa B.

> From: http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=26734
>
> GOOGLE HAS confirmed that it will launch free
> spreadsheet and word-processing software online and
> take on Microsoft in one of its biggest markets.

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com