Re: Recommendations request: PDF to Word converter tools

Subject: Re: Recommendations request: PDF to Word converter tools
From: <dave -at- smackdabdesign -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 15:51:28 -0700

I wish we did have the source files, and I don't know the reason that we don't. It's possible that the other party doesn't even have source files. In fact, it's an unusual situation in that my boss isn't allowed to tell me or anyone else at the company much about what this project is about, but the federal government is working closely with us on it!

I do, in fact, have the full version of Acrobat. Perhaps I will have to try the export-to-RTF thing. And thanks for the Mif2Go suggestion; I imagine I will have a need for that for more usual projects.

Thanks to all who have responded. I may let you know what we end up doing, if I don't have to sign a security waiver forbidding my telling you.

dave.
--
E-mail powered by the Cheat!