RE: BroadVision QuickSilver vs FrameMaker

Subject: RE: BroadVision QuickSilver vs FrameMaker
From: Gérald Bourguignon <gbourguignon -at- allianzmadvac -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 12:10:17 -0400

>I will add my 2cents, having worked with Interleaf, the parent product of
>QuickSilver [...]

Interesting. I did some checking and found an article in CMS Wire (from
April of last year) entitled "BroadVision Announces the Release of
QuickSilver 2.0 -- Interleaf for the Web". The article states that
"BroadVision QuickSilver 2.0 is the most significant update to the product
since it was acquired from Interleaf in January 2000 and signals
BroadVision's ongoing commitment to the technology."

Did BroadVision acquire a product from Interleaf, or is Interleaf now
BroadVision? I notice that if I type www.interleaf.com it takes me to the
BroadVision web site.

Gérald

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com