Re: Invoicing

Subject: Re: Invoicing
From: Alessandro Ansa <alessandro -dot- ansa -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 10:17:53 +0100

Hi

I use blinksale (http://www.blinksale.com/). It's a new internet gizmo
from which you can manage all your invoices, send reminders and thank
you notes, keep names and addresses of all your clients, and send
invoices with a paypal link. It also lets you use your own logo and
branding, there are a few templates you can chose from, or you can
create your own if you like doing that sort of thing. It is targeted
at freelance web designers so it looks sharp, it's even been featured
on web design galleries.

To use it you just have to sign up, there's a free version which
allows you to send three invoices a month which is what I use, then if
you want more features or to be able to send more invoices a month,
you have to pay a small monthly fee.

take it easy
Alessandro

On 9/21/05, Julia Countryman <julia -at- dreamcatcher-media -dot- com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been lurking for a month or so, and now I have a question--how do you
> independent contractors handle your invoicing for clients? I've always
> worked W-2 or 1099, but now I need to do my own invoicing and would love to
> see some examples of others invoice designs.
>
> If anyone has one they'd be willing to share, that would be great!
>
> Julia

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com