CORRECTION Re: User Manual par excellance

Subject: CORRECTION Re: User Manual par excellance
From: "Lisa M. Bronson" <lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 23:26:16 -0500

Has anyone ever done a study on how many late night emails contain errors? :)

Please note that the article about case studies, which is new this
week, is located at
http://www.techwr-l.com/ct.php?link=http://www.techwhirl.com/techwhirl/magazine/writing/casestudies.html

Thanks to the kind person who told me of my error offlist!

Sorry for the inconvenience!
Lisa B.

--
"Experience has taught me that serving God without work does not
amount to anything, and working without serving God does not amount to

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com