Re: User Manual par excellance

Subject: Re: User Manual par excellance
From: John Cornellier <jcornellier -at- abingdon -dot- oilfield -dot- slb -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:51:49 +0100

Why not "It was a dark and stormy night; new bug reports arrived in torrents, except at occasional intervals, when they were checked by a power outages (for it is in California that our scene lies), rolling across the state, and fiercely agitating the scanty effort of bugfixing that struggled against the delayed beta."

Chris Christner wrote:

Hi Peggy,

Maybe you just need a catchy opening line. How 'bout:

"Rosy-fingered Dawn

archiver -at- techwr-l -dot- com